Phaidon International is an award-winning, market-leading recruitment business which specializes in mid-senior level recruitment within the following industries:
• Selby Jennings - Banking & Financial Services
• LVI Associates - Renewable Energy and Infrastructure
We are a global business with offices in 10 locations (USA, Europe, Asia) and are looking to hire Associate Recruitment Consultants to join our Selby Jennings team here in Singapore!
This role would be perfect for you if you're self-motivated, driven and looking to be in a company that rewards you for the effort you put in.
• 360 recruitment experience - experience in securing new business as well as expanding the business with existing clients.
• Dealing with top-tier Banking and Financial Institutions
• Managing Sales Pipeline and Candidate/Client Data in an organized and structured format
• Manage/expand a client portfolio and be able to deliver monthly billing targets through pre-defined activity levels
• Strong business development capabilities to value-add to the team and the business
• Engage in client meetings to foster deeper relationships
• Work efficiently and effectively on a daily basis to achieve maximum results
• Degree Graduate
• Experience in business development/sales/telesales an advantage
• Experience in pitching to ‘C-Level’ stakeholders
• Good interpersonal skills; a detailed and organized person who can work with "team" but also excel individually
• Ability to deal with high pressure and excel in a target-driven environment
• Must be able to take direction but also demonstrate initiative
• Has the drive and business acumen to take responsibility for your own business/desk and thrives on the opportunity
• Exceptional communication skills
Perks & benefits:
• On offer is a very competitive base salary/commission scheme that begins at 10% and goes up to 35% (paid monthly)
• Attractive commission thresholds which DO NOT rollover
• Very clear career path with promotions achieved through billings and performance
• Open plan and spacious working environment
• Award-winning in-house training through various programmes
• Great platform to develop additional skills and more importantly ready yourself for that next promotion
• Weekly, monthly and annual incentives such as international holidays (yearly Vegas trips!), Lunch Clubs, BBQ’s, early finish on Fridays etc
The role is based in Singapore, with international opportunities available after a period of high performance and most importantly you will be given the autonomy, responsibility, and support to run your desk.