This person will responsible for the design, configuration and maintenance of Avaya VoIP and Call Center infrastructure and related services such as Avaya IQ/CMS, Avaya Media Gateway, Modular Messaging, IVR solutions, CTI and Verint logger solutions. The position will manage an end-to-end BPO and Call Center solutions in Philippines and will responsible for making sure all of global standard solutions are being implemented. The ideal candidate will be experienced with managing multiple projects and RFS (Request for Services) simultaneously and has experience providing outstanding customer service in a 7x24 operational environment with high availability (99.999%).
- Interface with vendors to identify and purchase hardware and software that meets requirements defined by the Global and Regional IT Infrastructure team.
- Evaluates and identifies opportunities for VoIP and Call Center performance and functionality improvements.
- Work with technical team to ensure that hardware and software infrastructure are maintained with latest firmware and software requirements
- Create, and maintain documentation as well as procedures.
Bachelor’s degree with 5-10 years relevant experience on supporting enterprises VoIP and Call Center infrastructure and related services, and should have following:
- Experiences on design, configuration and expansion of Avaya VoIP and Call Center solutions including Avaya IQ/CMS, Avaya Media Gateway, Modular Messaging, IVR solutions, CTI and Verint logger solutions
- Efficient in maintaining Avaya PBX products such as media servers, voicemail systems, gateways and its related circuit packs such as CLAN, MEDPRO, Xfire, VAL and DS1
- Executing and supporting IP Telephony, Call Center products like Verint Voice recording, Dialer systems and Workforce Management tools
- Must be proficient in understanding Data network technologies such as QoS, and Switching, routing
- Must have experience in working with different protocols such as H.323, SIP and QSIG
- Strong understanding of routing technologies such as BSR (Best Service Routing), Vectors & Variables
- Maintaining contact center call flow using vectoring, VDN, announcements and switch programming.
- Troubleshooting skills in VoIP and Call center environment is desired
- Knowledge in Service Delivery, IT Infrastructure and Operational support
- Ability to solve problems quickly and to automate and improve processes
- Work closely with business department to gather business requirement and to help to design and implement Avaya VoIP and Call Center solutions that meet aggressive deployment schedules
- Work with management to understand the requirements of a dynamic and growing business environment as it relates to the VoIP and Call Center needs
- Respond to all audit results with an action plan; implement recommended improvements to processes
- Proven experience with Avaya platform capacity planning
- In-depth technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems, including Cisco Internetwork Operating System, Juniper and Checkpoint firewall, Avaya Communications Manager and Cisco Tandberg video conference solutions
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards, including (OSPF, BGP, DNS, DHCP, NTP)
- Natural ability in troubleshooting, and eager to learn technologies outside of core job responsibilities.
- Project planning and management
- Vendor/Service Provider Management experience
- Team player, ability to work within a distributed multi-cultural team environment
- Strong problem-solving / analytical skills
- Quick learner
- "Can do" attitude
- Good communication and presentation skills
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will contact you for a preliminary and confidential discussion.Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd Company Reg No. 200909448N EA Licence No. 10C4544