Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.Job Purpose
Looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work on Treasury & Markets Projects and Enhancements.
The candidate will be responsible to work with various stakeholders to understand the business requirements, translating into user stories, process flow, mock up screens (where required).Key Accountabilities
- Leverage the subject matter experts end to end in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Become an effective "bridge" between users and technology.
- Adhere to corporate project governance policy
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Work closely with Product Owner and Project Team to design and deliver user stories, process workflow, prototype and mock up screens (when required).
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
- Lead and manage issues during UAT/Sprints, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability
- Leverage the subject matter experts in T&O in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- At least 4-6 years working as a Business Analyst.
- Experience in writing User Stories, Test Cases, mapping process workflow, data analysis
- Possess strong business & technical subject matter knowledge. Prior hands-on knowledge on a Treasury System is a must, especially in the MO/BO areas of knowledge.
- Experience working on Jira, Confluence.
- Experience with Agile methodology, be it Scrum or Kanban.
- CCBA / CBAP certification will be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.