DBS is a leading regional bank, embracing innovation and digital technologies with a vision of Making Banking Joyful for our employees and our customers. We are underway with a Technology Transformation strategy, known as ‘Gandalf’, with clear vision to ‘Design for Modern Systems’ and ‘Automate Everything’, including to fully embrace both private and public cloud.
In 2018 we intend to accelerate our Public Cloud journey, already in place for a number of applications in production, to adopt AWS natively, with confidential data, and at scale.
A team has been created and is striving to deploy applications with confidential data and native services, and our target is to progressively enable more workloads with a scalable, automated, self-service approach.Key Accountabilities
Work in a small multi-functional team to facilitate Public Cloud adoption across the organization for all workloads. Partner with and assist all Technology teams.
The Cloud Security Engineer is expected to;Responsibilities:
- Implementation of the compliance engine and rules in coordination with the Platform Architect and Engineers
- Implementation of the directive and detective control surface as per the detailed designs provided by Platform Architect and Security Architect
- Implementation of test cases for the Canary testing framework
- Daily operational review of all open compliance alerts and action remediation
- Produce reporting and insights into the compliance landscape on a repeating basis
- Minimum 5 years in cyber security and risk, preferable regulated FSI and banking experience
- Strong in security principles and other associated cloud control frameworks in public cloud
- Moderate scripting skills – working with deployment automation configuration management technologies such as Puppet
- Functional understanding of the establishment, running, configuration, dashboarding, and reporting from logging & event management tools such as Splunk
- Strong in public cloud encryption frameworks such as KMS
- Strong in public cloud access frameworks such as IAM
- Solid skills in technical writing and production of technical documentation
- Experience in working in and with Agile delivery teams / projects / programs
- Cloud certification preferred i.e. AWS/AZURE/G Cloud
- Programming language proficiencies include NodeJS, Python, Java and C#
- Experience with DevOps Tools such as Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, etc.
- Hands-on experience with writing code i.e. AWS Lambda, CloudFormation
- Continuous governance and control monitoring in cloud or SaaS platforms;
- Risk control design;
- Risk management exposure across regulatory, financial, brand and reputation, data and privacy, and cyber security domains.