Group Strategic Marketing & Communications is responsible for building, protecting, and enhancing the DBS brand in an increasingly commoditised banking industry. Working closely with all units within the DBS Group, we create and execute integrated strategies that focus on communications especially digital communications, marketing and research to differentiate – and elevate – our brand from the rest of the competition.
- The candidate will primarily lead the development of communities and partnerships that can help scale the impact of DBS Foundation.
- Over time the candidate may also be required to lead and be involved in other partnership opportunities across GSMC (beyond DBSF)
- The candidate will lead the creation of a connected community of DBSF supported social enterprises that builds shared value through learning from one another. This community will include offline elements like networking events, talks, meetups and other events that bring the community together. It will also involve developing and running an online platform that is used to keep the regional community engaged and learning from one another.
- The candidate will need to build relationships with SEs and partners, understanding their business needs, and growing the community network in Singapore and in the region.
- The candidate will also need to work with other teams in GSMC to build and manage the community both online and offline, as well as on other areas of responsibility as relevant.
- This position requires a team player, strategic thinker, someone who has an affinity with start-ups, and has good marketing and communication skills.
- A good understanding of the social enterprise sector and / or a passion to develop this understanding to add more value to our SEs is required.
- This position reports to the Partnerships Lead, GSMC.
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
Marketing & Communications
Full Time, Employee