Group Strategic Marketing & Communications (GSMC) is responsible for building, protecting, and enhancing the DBS brand in an increasingly commoditised banking industry. Working closely with all units within the DBS Group, we create and execute integrated strategies that focus on communications, marketing and research to differentiate – and elevate – our brand from the rest of the competition
The primary job purpose is to enhance DBS’ corporate reputation and brand through the development and implementation of content marketing strategies.
- Create and execute on content strategies to promote the DBS brand
- Integrate plans across social, online and offline platforms, in Singapore and across markets
- Use analytics and social listening tools to measure effectiveness of campaigns and to further strengthen engagement
- Create and implement strategies and campaigns to promote the DBS brand online and in social media. This includes writing, editing and storyboarding captions, features and multimedia content including videos, infographics etc.
- Develop and curate creative, engaging and highly shareable content while keeping with our brand standards.
- Cultivate relationships and build rapport with key influencers, bloggers etc
- Engage with digital communities
- Leverage analytics and social listening tools to measure effectiveness of campaigns and to further strengthen engagement
- Work closely with internal partners and externally, with agencies, digital vendors, influencers, online media
Preferably with more than 8 years of experience in a content, digital journalism or communications role.
- Passion for storytelling
- Exceptional writer, editor and communicator
- Experience developing social and digital content campaigns
- Experience creating consumer-focused content and/ or managing content sourcing/ production
- Ability to challenge the status quo with new ideas, approaches and solutions
- Strong understanding of platforms and trends in the digital landscape; social media native
- Strong sense of ownership of results
- Open-minded and adventurous, but anchored with professional integrity
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to build consensus and work across teams
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Good eye for design, visual communications
- Strong ideator with deep, natural understanding of digital / social media space
- Highly creative with experience in developing content that informs and engages
- Able to think out-of-the-box
Bachelor degree from a recognised university
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
Marketing & Communications
Full Time, Employee