Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.Job Purpose
The delivery lead will manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled team. Adept at delivering complex software projects, breaking down barriers the team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.Responsibilities
- Looking for a delivery lead with deep technical on Mobile platform, application design and implementation experience.
- Experience with banking industry and working with business users is essential.
- Applicant should have experience in delivering mobile applications with iOS, Android, Kony frameworks
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Partner with Product Management to ensure the team understands and stays focused on the product vision, goals, and priorities
- Partner with the Lead Architect to ensure the team understands, contributes to, and supports the technical vision and roadmap
- Partner with the Scrum Master to ensure agile principles are being followed and matured
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- The successful candidate will have minimum 8-10 years of relevant working experience including expertise in enterprise architecture as well as business solutions deployment with an emphasis on Mobile Banking applications.
- Preferred experience in banking industry and knowledge of the different product types.
- Experience with iOS, Android and Kony platform is required.
- BS/BA degree in management, computer science, information technology or a relevant field
- MS/MA 7 or more years of real industry experience in software development Program/Project delivery experience in a variety of roles on a variety of projects
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall implementation methodologies
- Experience and skill in performing business analyses, documenting requirements and mapping processes
- Excellent task coordination, time management, and prioritization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Ability to challenge/question highly technical people to get them to consider alternatives.
- Comfort with ambiguous challenges
- Proven leadership, critical thinking, and business acumen
- Ability to see ideas and imagine possibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.