Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
We are looking for a SME with deep technical on Mobile platform, application design and implementation experience. Applicant should have experience architecting solutions around Mobile Banking, iOS, Android, Kony SOAP XML Integration, IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM IHS, J2EE and Java. Experience with banking industry and working with business users is preferred.
The mobile SME will lead a team of architects and provide solutions on Mobile platform and work with vendors to produce the desired requirements.
The successful candidate will have minimum 6-8 years of relevant working experience including expertise in enterprise architecture as well as business solutions deployment with an emphasis on Mobile Banking applications.
Preferred experience in banking industry and knowledge of the different product types.
Experience with iOS, Android and Kony platform is required.Key Accountabilities
- Provide High level cost estimates
- Receive URs/BRDs from users, review and provide solutions to meet the user requirements.
- Work with vendors to come up with solution and estimate effort for URs.
- Review test specs and support SIT/UAT testing.
- Work with other teams in DBS to design an effective and scalable solution.
- Review Functional/Technical Specs as well as other project documentations.
Skill Sets required
- Lead in conduct initial requirement study and develop a new high-level solution.
- Lead in conduct requirements gathering and verification with DBS business unit / vendor
- Lead in effort/cost estimation for new solution.
- Work with Business Analyst to develop functional specification
- Review Vendor's design based on high level solution.
- To prepare the necessary documents for Vendor’s review and cost/effort acceptances.
- Define deployment and rollout strategy expertise for large scale Mobile enterprise projects.
- Review penetration test reports from Vendors and provide solution to vendor for fixing.
- Advise development team on Mobile application security principles.
- Good knowledge on mobile application performance monitoring strategy.
- Work closely with Project Manager to deliver project(s) successfully.
- At least 10-12 years of working experience in Mobile Banking solutions
- iOS, Android, Kony, Java/J2EE knowledge is a must.
- Preferable technical knowledge:
- MQ connectivity flow
- SOAP/Restful services
- Connect Direct
- Encryption (RSA,3DES)
- Able to read Java codes well.
- Able to articulate well on solutions
- Team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.