Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. About the role
Investment & Trading Technology TM (Treasury Markets) Operations is looking for data scientists to develop data models that are meaningful and impactful on a critical market data application. The incumbent is also responsible for interpreting and analysing data with SQL, R, Octave, Python. Other responsibilities includes designing and building up an analytics dashboard with QlikSense, Power BI, and R Shiny. Responsibilities
- Responsible for modelling, visualization, continuous improvement on system accuracy, improving the true positives and reducing the false positives.
- Deployment of applications to production, UAT, and test environments
- Communicate and troubleshoot outages alongside support, development, and upper management to help drive immediate workarounds and permanent resolutions
- Making sentiment analysis based on news, market data, and Greeks (options market risk dimension variables).
- Identifying anomalies in trades, deals and transactions
- Design and develop predictive models on work load allocation based on market conditions.
- Produce a classification model that is able to categorize the products based on transactions
- Strong hands-on experience in Python, R, or Octave
- Good knowledge in mathematic modelling, statistics, probabilities.
- Understanding on Machine Learning technics, Neural Network, Linear regression, sentiment analysis, Clustering, anomaly detection, NLP, chatbot.
- Experience in UI presentation, QlikSense, Power BI, or R Shiny.
- Strong knowledge in SQL (Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB)
- Familiar with Linux operation system
- Able to work interdependently – collaborate, negotiate, make trade-offs, handle conflicts.
- Strong capability to solve problems, be an out-of-box thinker who frequently comes up with new and ideas.
- Good attitude in working independently and interact with various tech teams for design and development
- Able to communicate and interact well with internal and external teams.
- Able to handle high-pressure multi-tasking environments within time constraints, SLAs, and delivery targets
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.