Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank%26rsquo;s operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who is willing to serve his/her team members before considering about himself/herself. You will be leading a persistent cross functional team (10 person team) for the development of a unified portal for Treasury and Markets application. You will get to work in a fun environment, learn new things and take on cool challenges.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Ability to shield his team from outside distractions and interferences
- Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Manage each project%26rsquo;s scope and timeline
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members %26lsquo;own%26rsquo; the product and enjoy working on it
- Scrum master is a servant first, who serves his team members before considering about himself
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artefacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Strong organizational skills to manage assignments effectively and working within tight deadlines
- Strong communications skills to collaborate with developers, QA, project managers and other stakeholders
- Passion for learning and self-improvement is greatly preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.Singapore-DBS Asia Central
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
Full Time, Employee