Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Design and setup for resilient, robust, stable and cost-effective solutions that meet business and operational requirements
- Transform and deliver solution that will provide the best customer journey and digital experience to our customers
- Ensure that the application systems would meet the bank’s and the industry regulator’s standards
- Manage the delivery of enhancements and projects within expected timeline and budget
- Ensure smooth transition from implementation to operation and provide 24 x 7 standby support to maintain BAU
Job Duties & responsibilities
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders to elicit and validate business requirements
- Work closely with Product Owner and Project Team to design and deliver user stories, process workflow, prototype and mock up screens (when required)
- Design and source for robust, resilient and cost-effective technology solutions that meet business and organization requirements and strategy
- Lead and manage issues during SIT/UAT/Sprints, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability
- Lead system enhancements, manage project implementations and track production support tasks to maintain BAU.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in consumer banking or financial services or relevant consulting organizations supporting financial service industry
- Ability to define and translate business requirements into technical requirements and specifications across all digital platforms
- Must have relevant technical working knowledge of customer servicing or contact centre systems with hands on experience setting up solutions involving Automatic Call Distributor (ACD), Interactive voice response (IVR) system, Live Chat, AI, Chatbots, Video Chat, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Voice, Video & Screen recorders, Workforce management, Voice Biometric and Auto Dialer outbound systems as well as Mainframe COBOL, CICS, JCL, VSAM.
- Experience in agile and scrum project environment
- Experience in deploying solutions using cloud technology and computing
- Strong communication skills with ability to work collaboratively across the organization including engaging senior management on strategic plans, leading project steering committees and status updates
- Proactive and capable to handle multiple concurrent initiatives
- Strong problem-solving skills with "Can Do" attitude
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
IT/Computers - Software
Other Information Technology
Full Time, Employee