Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsible to lead, manage and engineer large scale, high-quality mobile support services, with specialization in mobility services and Microsoft Office 365 services for the bank. This includes in-depth understanding, deployment and testing of end points such as unified endpoint management solutions (MAM, MDM), Office 365, Active directory, Active Directory Federated services and windows security and related technology. The role includes ability to recommend nextgen technologies in this area. Additional responsibilities include developing short and long-term strategies to improve monitoring and management of end user services, development of user self service capabilities. Development and management of financial plans and assigned budget for mobile support services is part of the job role. Familiarity with use of Agile methodology for implementations of key initiatives is required. Responsibilities
- Develop mobility policies, processes and procedures.
- Responsibilities will overlap Active Directory, O365 service and Blackberry UEM infrastructure with a primary focus, managing Office 365 services
- Analyse and coordinate designing of new and existing applications and architectures
- Scripting and automations
- Responsible for performance monitoring, systems maintenance, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources and application logs.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configurations and root cause analysis.
- Collaborate with other IT staff, including networking, security, and data center operation teams, to engineer, and resolve issues
- Identify solutions to utilize the application and technologies for project that are impacted by performance and business issues
- Experimentation and recommendation of the new technologies
- Create and execute communication plans for end users
The ideal candidate will be well organized, process focused, and self-driven as this is a fast-paced and highly technical environment. Someone wanting to learn and grow with an organization will thrive in this role. The role requires excellent prioritization, responsiveness, and customer service, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering (or similar) OR combination of relevant professional experience and education.
- Minimum 10 years of Microsoft Infrastructure deployment and support experience
- Mac OS, Android, iOS, Active Directory, ADFS, Azure AD, SCCM, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN
- Cloud computing services such as Office 365 and Google Apps.
- Technical knowledge on Windows server 2012, 2016, VMs and DNS
- Experience in user endpoint management technology preferably Blackberry, Airwatch and Microsoft Intune solution
- Experience with conducting research into emerging technologies and applying research to business; skilled in comprehensive testing of new technologies to ensure problem free deployment to users.
- Strength in PowerShell scripting / automation
- Excellent analytical, management and planning skills
- Knowledge of program and project management methodologies and tools; track record of success in managing IT projects; effective problem solving abilities; motivated to develop creative solutions to common processes or problems.
- Certified Microsoft Technology specialist
- Able to work independently and as a team
- English speaking and good communication skills.
- Other added experience and knowledge
- Migration experience for Messaging
- Project Management experience
- Providing systems support and implementation, include regional support.
- Experience in working in banking environment
- Possess the verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.