• At least 1 - 2 year (s) of working experience is required for this position
• Experience in mixology and knowledge of different types of spirits including whiskey
• Knowledge in wine is a plus point
• An attitude that is keen and willing to learn
• Good communication skills
• Passionate and driven
• Ability to build & maintain guest relations
• Able to work 6 days work - week
• Willing and able to work on night shift including weekends, public holiday / eve
If you pride yourself on providing great personalised service and are keen to work for a funky and progressive brand, then this an opportunity to get excited about!
APPLY NOW to join our team, enjoy incredible career development opportunities! Please send your resume with details on experience, last drawn and expected salary, via APPLY NOW button below.
(We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified)