The SAP Business Objects Report Developer helps define and deliver on business needs for canned reports, and dashboards as well as ad-hoc reporting capabilities while utilizing the SAP Business Objects platform.
• Hands on ETL Tool – Informatica and SAP Business Objects.
• Liaise with the end-user and technical solution team to implement solutions that align with the organization's business objectives.
• Should have hands on experience in Business Objects Suites (6.x, XI R2/3.1), Architecture Design, Technology Integrations, Data Warehousing Technologies.
• Should have hands on experience in Designer, Web intelligence and desktop Intelligence.
• Specialized in Installing & Maintaining the BO XI Architecture & Server Clustering in BO-XI R2/R3 (3.1)
• Experience in Installation, configuration, up-gradation and patching of Business Objects product suites software, hardware, Disk space management, and user profile creation and user rights management.
• Hands on experience in WEBI and Universe design and development
• Hands on experience in Universe design and development process using aggregate aware and derived tables.
• Hands on experience in complex universes including linked universes and object level and row level security implementations.
• Having good experience in writing sql and PL/SQL Objects like Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions & Packages collections, bulk upload.
• Should have experience in migration and Data Modeling Understanding of data mart database design, identifying the performance bottlenecks, SQL tuning
• Strong understanding of managing security within the CMC
• Strong report development background using WEBI and WEBI Rich client
• At least 4+ years of experience in application development and maintenance with full software development life cycle experience.
• Demonstrate in-depth understanding of Universe concepts such as contexts, aliases, aggregate awareness and other @ functions, navigation paths, filters, business layer views, performance tuning techniques and techniques to resolve traps, universe linking and integration of data
• Experience with relational, dimensional, multi-dimensional and OLAP techniques. Good to Have Skills
• Proficient with SQL and Entity Relationship diagrams.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with attention to details
• SAP BO: BO6.5 and BOXI 3.1, Universe Design Tool, Web-Intelligence Rich Client, Web- Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, Central Management Console, Import Wizard, BO Administration, Dashboard, Central Configuration Manager, Life Cycle Management.
• Excellent SQL Knowledge, SQL performance tuning, understand the complex design of SQL.
• Excellent & proven Incident/Problem Management and organization skills a must
• Good understanding of predictive analytics, data quality and data management concepts
• Ability to manage mid-to-large SAS development projects; experience in project management is a plus