1. In charge of overall bid management activities to ensure the successful delivery of a bid or a number of bids
2. Bid leader role managing as a priority strategic/ complex transport bids. Supports non-transport bids as needed
3. Implements the company's bid processes using the appropriate tools
4. Enforces compliance to the company's bid process (Gates, reviews)
5. Participates in negotiations and clarification sessions with the Customer
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Bring structure, clarity and governance to the process and discipline relating to bid management activities
• Providing bid management direction and engagement with the Bid Team.
• Directing capture of opportunities
• Manage the creation of the bid deliverables and ensuring review and governance, leading to the creation of a high quality and competitive proposal.
• Manage the preparation of prequalification response submissions to customers with the objective of securing an invitation to bid.
• Ensure that cost estimates / target budgets are provided with support of PMO, Systems Engineering and other work package managers
• Ensure that cost estimates are effectively reviewed to ensure competitive and winning pricing
• Ensure that effective Gate Business Cases are prepared for specific opportunities
• Assist Sales/ BD forces in Qualifying Opportunities
• Actively participate in defining and then implementing winning strategies and capture plans
• Manage Bid Budget spending by bid resources and support functions
• Bachelor degree in Engineering/Business with at least 5 years of transportation (Railway) experience
• Comprehensive experience and knowledge of the bid life cycle
• Experience of working across boundaries, including knowledge of commercial management, finance functions
• Result oriented, strong drive in a team context
• Technical background with strong inclination for commercial exposure
• Extensive client and stakeholder management
• High level of attention to details
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated international exposure
• ASEAN track record is a must
• Experience with Strategic long cycle selling and dealing with public procurement processes
• Dealing with complex global matrix organization
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking new challenges in your career, do send your detailed resume (Including your latest Photo & Indicating your Availability Period, Last Drawn & Expected Salary) in MS Word format to
PrimeStaff Group was incorporated in 1994 with the sole objective of providing quality services in recruitment and human resource management and development. Since then, the company has grown organically into a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions. With over a decade of experience in Singapore, we operate across the public and private sectors, dealing from permanent positions, contract roles to temporary assignments.
Assisting jobseekers and employers, PrimeStaff’s regional expertise spans across the Asia Pacific region.
Our aim is to give employers quality staffing and individual candidates greater opportunities to succeed in their careers through a broad range of contacts and value-added expertise.
We have succeeded in transforming a conventional business concept into one that embraces technology, without sacrificing that all-important personal touch.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases