The Branch Service Officer position plays a huge role in terms of the overall cash transactions of the branch. When it comes to career growth, it is an opportunity to get valuable corporate experience while learning from seasoned veterans of a highly competitive field.
As a member of the Branch Banking group, you will be at the forefront of giving personalized and quality service to our clients. From cash vault management and operations, supervising tellers in over-the-counter transactions and ATM operations, the Branch Service Officer will be instrumental in ensuring efficiency of our branch business.
We are looking for Branch Service Officers who will bring fresh ideas in the continuous improvement of our processes, and the passion when it comes to the execution of projects and tasks. We need our Branch Service Officers to be versatile and enthusiastic when it comes to dealing with challenges that are inherent in a hypercompetitive industry.
Security Banks mission is to meet our customers needs with intelligent and personalized solutions as we help them build for their future. Our Branch Banking group is our front line in providing a Better Banking experience to all Filipinos, whether its finding new ways to address their pain points, delivering the highest standards of service, or setting the trend for the rest of the bank to follow. Responsibilities:
- Directly supervises daily activities in cashiering, tellering and ATM operations
- Acts as the custodian of the peso and foreign currencies of the branch
- Handles ATM Management and outward clearing items
- Supports the sales force of the branch by handling operational procedures of account generation and management
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in managing and supervising daily cash operations in the branch
- Balanced customer service and risk management orientation
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Amenable to be assigned in one of the below areas