BSA & IT Consultant
Responsible to provide knowledge and expertise in air transport industry, assess the client's business requirements, provide alternative business and technical solutions and evaluate the viability and feasibility of possible improvements. Also bridges the communication gap between business side and the IT throughout the application development lifecycle as well as during IT strategy planning and solution formulation. Requires strong analytical abilities. The individual must be able to research and help drive innovative solutions in complex situations.
The person will be required to participate in activities related to the enterprise’s technology and governance strategies, policies and standards implementation.
• Obtain domain expertise & focus in a minimum of one specific industry, preferably Air Transport.
• Manage project scope and provide alternative solutions, assess the feasibility, recommend viable solution, and impact of implementing the requirements
• Lead discussion with customers, drive requirement gathering session, including reviews/walkthrough and design-thinking workshops
• Review project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/ Use Case Specifications to ensure that it meets customers requirement and conforms to quality management process standards and procedures to minimise rework.
• Manage customer relationship at project management level for the project responsible
• Contribute SA / BA expertise to Project Team to ensure that system proposals are fully analysed and evaluated
• Perform an analytical and technical role in requirement gathering, analysis and design and proposal of solution to meet customers’ requirements
• Translate business requirements into systems specifications
• Develop evaluation tools and techniques and contribute expertise to Project Team to ensure that system proposals are fully analysed and evaluated
• Maintain good rapport with customer to manage their expectation in terms of project scope & schedule.
• Provide consultancy and advice to the business solution. Anticipate, quantifies and resolves problems and issues related to requirements.
• Provide consultancy to the team on IT products and tools, including interconnectivity and relationships between the tools.
• Guide the team in understanding the system architecture design and information architecture design.
• Provide advice to clients in a specific domain to review the business process and propose improvements and ICT solutions to meet their needs and delivery model, hence increasing the competitiveness of the practice
• Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations
• Individual should be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
• Great written and verbal communication in English
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customer
• Self-motivated with a positive "can-do" attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques
• Should possess strong analytical mind-set
• Dare to dream of innovative approaches and solutions to business challenges
• Good at Drive for Results, Customer focus, Learning on the Fly, Priority setting and Negotiation
• Ability to function under pressure in a highly dynamic and high growth environment
• Build and enhance positive working relationships with all stakeholders
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Interested applicants please send us your full resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
Also kindly share your current salary, expected salary and notice period.
EA Personnel :
Anu Govindarajulu (R1441433)
Quinnox Solutions Pte. Ltd. (06C3126)