Company : Shell Infotech
Position : Business Analyst
Exp : 3 – 8 Yrs
Notice : 1 Month
Location : Shell
Type : 1 Year Contract ( Renewable Based on Performance)
JD As Below :
• Technical qualifications and capabilities include knowledge of one of the following: Language: .NET,MS SQL Server T-SQL
Further qualifications and capabilities will be an added advantage but not required (one or more of the following):
- Possess initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards results and high quality standards
- Creative and strong problem solving skills and ability to think out of the box
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivator with positive attitude and high energy
- Customer focused - Proficient in written and spoken English
- Technically competent with ability to pick up new technology
- Good analytical and Design skills
- Good SDLC and ITIL experience
• - Strong presentation, persuasive and negotiation skills
• Role Description
• Development Role
• - Identify and analyze the stakeholders involved in the requirement process; prepare and lead requirement gathering activities
• - Gather, analyze and formalize user business processes & requirements; verify & validate the requirements and document them into functional and non functional specifications.
• - Perform screen mockup and prototype to confirm requirements, understand the project scope and ensure requirements adhere to project scope.
• - Analyze and consider the integration between modules and interfaces with other systems.
• - Perform requirement traceability, identify out of scope requirements and escalate scope creep; review, identify and resolve conflicting, incomplete and inaccurate requirements.
• - Review requirements with stakeholders and seek timely approval, participate in negotiation of out of scope items.
• - Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification
• - Perform code reviews to ensure team members apply best practices, conform to coding standards and meet specification
• - Code programs based on best practices and programming guidelines adopted by project.
• - Develop and perform automated unit testing; prepare test scenario, test data, capture test result to ensure the quality of the program.
• - Track and resolve all reported defects to closure, analyze and identify root cause and ensure fixes are done and tested before rolling out for retest.
• - Develop training material and prepare documentation including system and user manual required to support the system Support Role
• - Provide post implementation support including production support, user query and change requests.
• - Perform workaround and problem resolution. - Analyze and classify issues, queries, user request and perform impact analysis.
• - Lead investigation of reported issues, identify root cause, implement workaround and fixes to resolve issues.
• - Track all reported request, issues, etc. to closure and within SLA.
• - Perform capacity planning, SLA review and regular monitoring to flag out system exception for immediate redress and correction.
• - Review, verify & validate fixes are tested correctly before rolling out to production
• - Ensure accurate update of configuration items, including hardware, software, documentation, etc.
• - Supervision required: Works under general supervision and follows established procedures