Business analyst /Project Manager ( TRADE FINANCE )
Client: A leading bank in Asia
Work Location: Alexandra road
Experience : 8 + years
• Elicit requirement, prioritise and analyse requests, design business processes, workflows and user interfaces, produce/review of functional specifications and data mapping templates.
• Work closely on functional needs driving applications strategy with development / Architecture teams
• Works closely with Project Manager and Cross teams for functional solution
• Ensure all application documentation is properly updated with signoff.
• Work with development team on the smooth delivery of the solution.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• 8+ years of relevant business analysis and/or project management experience;
Good knowledge in Trade and Supplier Financing domain is a must. Person should have proven expertise building platforms supporting these domains
• Strong working knowledge of relevant applications and development life cycles
More About Optimum:
We are a Singapore based global IT services firm. Having started in 1997, we have grown to over 2300 employees in Asia with offices in India, China, Philippines, Malaysia and Hong Kong .
We are proud of being IT Partners of choice in Asia for most of the international banks by addressing the evolving needs of our customers and contributing our best towards their growth and success. We deliver our services through a global delivery model using a blended team of onsite and offshore consultants depending on the needs of the customers and nature of the engagement.
Company UEN: 199700895N