• Around 2 years of experiences in CRM or Sharepoint is preferred
• 1+ years of functional consultant experiences
• Experience to conduct thorough business process analysis to understand existing workflows and systems, document current processes and systems, create requirements for new processes, develop use cases and manage requirement changes
• Must possess strong technical acumen with the ability to translate information and research into non-technical language as necessary to effectively communicate across teams
• Able to identify multiple approaches to problem solving and recommend the best case solution
• Partner with end users to define business requirements, system goals, identify and resolve business requirement issues
• Gather business requirements, design, develop and modify business requirement document, functional specification document for development and enhancements of software projects
• Participate in the requirements collection / briefing sessions and ensure the team’s full understanding of the requirements for development, enhancements and maintenance of software projects. Prepare requirement specification, functional specification documents, requirement traceability matrix
• Constructing workflow, charts and diagrams; writing specifications
• Act as a single point of contact for the entire development team and client for all clarifications regarding the functionality and requirement of the system
Emerio, an NTT communication company, is a leading IT solutions and services organization with deep roots in South East Asia.
We provide a suite of solutions and a large stack of IT services to our clients in the Banking and Financial Services, Education, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, and Social Services domains. With over 2,200 employees we have been providing comprehensive ICT solutions, provisioning and management of IT infrastructure and business applications, data analytics, data visualisation and IT professional services for the past 20 years.
Our brand values are REAL. Reliability, Efficiency and Adaptability is the basis of Long-term relationships with our clients.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases