• To build the business case and assess the project feasibility of business requirements.
• The candidate should have experience in producing Business Requirement Documents,
• The candidate should be a self-starter. • The candidate should have experience in dealing with business stakeholders directly,
• The candidate should have experience with Visio,
• ideally has some software development background,
• ideally has insurance industry expertise
• 3-5 years work experience as a BA
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• The candidate should possess a Diploma or Degree.
• The candidate should have formal Analysis qualifications from a recognized professional body.
• The candidate should have extensive experience in using MS Excel,
• Experience in Telecom Industry a pre-requisite.
• The candidate candidate should be enthusiastic and should be a go getter.
Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
EIRE Systems is a leading provider of bespoke IT services to the financial and multinational sectors throughout the Asia Pacific region. EIRE has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996. EIRE currently has offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Dublin.
EIRE Systems provides three main areas of professional IT services, including IT project management and design services; IT consulting services; and Managed Services for the Desktop.
EIRE Systems IT project management services include design and management for the construction, relocation and upgrade of IT infrastructure, BCP/DR impact analysis and implementations, data centre design and office relocations and retrofits. In addition to providing project management services, EIRE Systems designs and implements network solutions to suit client specifications and time frames.
In the IT consulting field, EIRE Systems provides solutions for server and desktop implementations, upgrades and rollouts. The company has considerable expertise in implementing and optimising financial Market Data Systems, and has completed many market data projects in the region. In Managed Services, EIRE Systems provides day-to-day Desktop Support and Helpdesk Operations to leading investment banks.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases