- Has existing business analyst experience with exposure to CTRM or SAP System knowledge
- Min 2 years’ experience in business analyst experience
- Act as communication bridge between business and IT department by translating business requirement into system specifications
Our client is a renowned commodity trading conglomerate trading in soft commodities. This is a Job title : Business Analyst (System Enhancement) sitting in the Trade/Product Control Department.JOB SUMMARY
Assist business in implementing and maintaining technology solutions (SAP, CTRMs) via collaborating with internal stakeholders and external vendors when applicable.Main duties and responsibilities
- Act as communication bridge between business and IT department by translating business requirement into system specifications and vice-versa translate system requirements/limitations into business language for users.
- Determines operation objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating system/process requirements and formats.
- Recommend improvements for system/process by studying current practices; designing modifications where applicable.
- Recommend controls identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Maintains system/process protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing support; training users.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve current processes, discover issues and deliver better value.
- Has existing business analyst experience of min 2 years and acted as the interface between the product control/finance department and IT department by translating business requirement into system specifications
- Has exposure to CTRM or SAP System knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to email@example.com. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)