· The Business Development Manager (Acquisition) will be responsible for:
· Selling Monster’s online solutions to Corporate clients
· Identify & analyze the clients requirements & propose customized solutions for talent acquisition / branding needs
· Interaction with senior management in the client organizations & present Monster’s products & services
· Manage complex sales situations & acquire clients based on "value based selling".
· Following complete sales cycle and ensuring payment collection.
· Closely monitoring of competitor activities and assisting in planning counter strategies
· Job Specifications
· Must be a graduate
· Should have 2-8 years of corporate field sales experience with hands on experience of entire sales cycle
· Excellent written and oral communication and English skills
· Zeal for making a career in sales
· Internet savvy and basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word.
· Preferable industries are Media, Solution Selling, Office Automation, IT, Consultants, BFSI, Telecom, Dot Com etc
· Must have strong interpersonal and networking skills
Walkin for you