Responsibilities include regional support BSA managing APAC business stakeholders, understanding BI requirements and preparing BRD/FDD, coordinate with development team and plan for demands/changes, ownership for all regional incidents/demands and communication with business stakeholders, development of reports and dashboards, data analysis, QA/validation. This is a techno functional position with hands-on delivery role, working with business stakeholders, working with the cross-functional teams, while ensuring excellent business relationship.
• Responsible for managing regional business stakeholders, understand requirements and own the delivery.
• Additional responsibilities include development of OBIEE/Sisense/Tableau/Power BI reports.
• Coordinate with engineering leads and architects to plan and deliver demand/incidents.
• Prepare BRD/FDD documentations
• Identify, define and implement best practices for process improvements for SDLC management
• Must have 2 to 4 years of experience handling business stakeholders
• Must be hands-on and have working experience in OBIEE/Tableau/Power BI.
• Functional knowledge in Oracle EBS & Siebel CRM are preferred.
• Solid working skills in Oracle RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL and ODS/3NF db design considering performance and SLA.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team members and other functional team members to coordinate & meet deliverables.
• Must be a team player with strong inter-personal skills
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision. Must have the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner.
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation & documentation skills to foster clarity and predictability. Must be able to effectively communicate with people at different levels including customers, vendors, management, technical stake holders, developers etc.