Job Description : BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S LEADING ENERGY COMPANY!
It is a young company in an exciting area of de-regulated power supply across Eastern Australia. With 20,000 SME customers across five states, they are poised for growth as we build on the operating platforms we have put in place over the last four years.WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE?
This role will serve as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, system updates and changes, report writing and analysis of businesses process flows for process improvement opportunities.WHAT WOULD THE HIRE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
WHAT IS NEEDED TO QUALIFY?
- Performs ongoing testing and monitoring of business processes and new functionality.
- Write, edit, organise, produce process documentation in compliance with detailed requirements and timelines.
- Responsible for explaining, simplifying and condensing information from multiple department sources to achieve a unified voice and clarity of purpose.
- Organise questions on industry requirements from BGC department leaders and submit to BNE executive team for clarifications, approvals and reviews.
- Maintain and update the content in the process library and coordinate periodic review.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts in various business lines and departments to answer specific questions and record new information in the library accurately.
- Responsible for content management for department trainings and process implementation.
- Bachelors Degree from a reputable College or University in Technical or Business field or more years of related experience or the combination of education, training and experience that enables performance in all aspects of the positon.
- 4+ years work experience in a contact center environment and exposure with process documentation and audit.
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to successfully adapt to changes that impact the needs of the business
- Able to work as an equal participant of a larger, diverse leadership team
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- B2B Marketing experience
- Communications experience
- Experienced writer, editor, content strategist in process improvement
- Possess an ability to work well under pressure and the ability to seek and synthe information and communicate in a compelling and succinct form
- Must demonstrate attention to detail in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently to produce quality work to execute and implement projects and deliverables in tight time constraints
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including diplomacy and ability to work with all levels of staff and leadership.
Drop by 19th Floor, Uptown Tower 2 (Uptown Mall), 11th Drive Bonifacio Global City, Taguig from Monday - Friday, 7AM-3:30AM