Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs For Women
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Designations
Accounts Assistant Jobs
Admin Assistant Jobs
Operations Manager Jobs
Sales Coordinator Jobs
Jobs by Function
View all Functions
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industry
Jobs by Skills
Customer Service Jobs
Data Entry Jobs
Facilities Management Jobs
Mechanical Engineering Jobs
View all Skills
By Course Type
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Banking/ Financial Services
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
IT/ Computers - Hardware
IT/ Computers - Software
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Courier/ Freight/ Transportation
Food & Packaged Food
Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Gems & Jewellery
Government / Public Sector/ Defence
Import / Export
Internet Service Provider
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Railways Speciality/ Infrastructure
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium, Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
Shipping/ Marine Services
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Purchase Jobs in Singapore
Sorry, This job is expired.
Megamind Consulting Pte Ltd
Keywords / Skills :
Purchase, Purchasing, Buyer, Buying, Procurement
1 - 10 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
Purchase/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
Purchase Officer/ Co-ordinator/ Executive
19th Sep 2018
GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
• The primary purpose is to establish a representative product line in the assigned categories to enable all stores to achieve their sales targets while maintaining a strong competitive position.
• Source the best suppliers; negotiate the best prices and conditions in order to achieve the Company goals.
• Visit periodically stores to assess the value of our product line and needs and analyses the competition.
KPI – KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR
• Achievement of the objectives of the department in terms of T/O, Sell Out, Margin, ROS.
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (IF ANY)
• Managing the budget of the assigned categories
• Helps to share the company product strategy;
• Adheres to brand product strategy to ensure cohesive statement is maintained.
• Range Planning
• Balances the range for the target consumer and by market in terms of price points, styles, fashion colour, fabric, etc.
• Continuous in seasonal collection review to maximize range, sales and profit.
• Analyse competitor product ranges and actions to ensure we are above and up front from them.
• Interfaces with all different functions of the business i.e. planning, merchandising, allocation…. And ensures an information flow at all times.
• Sources range from best suppliers/vendor/brands to achieve optimum delivery and margins.
• Demonstrates ability to drive profit opportunities: using critical path to ensure maximum flexibility to decrease markdown risk and maximise sales.
• Reviews department performance weekly and proposes action trading out of poor performing areas and buying into successful areas.
• Is customer focused and assesses trends appropriate to his/her lifestyle.
• Knows the market and competition well and is up to speed with trend activity.
Critical Path Management
• Ensures understanding of all of the critical dates in the calendar.
• Meets deadlines in buying calendars and critical path.
• Work with the Merchandiser to ensure merchandise is phased in to provide the correct level of ‘newness’ for the customer according to divisional strategy.
Managing Relationships and Communication
• Works effectively and communicates clearly across departments.
• Leads by example to operate to maximum performance.
• Very strong team player.
• Company merchandising policy and procedure
• Prosperity cards as per categories
• Seasonal open-to-buy and open to buy follow up
• S.I.R., Board, sales statistics, special reports.
• Operational plan, strategy and tactics.
• List of authorized suppliers
• Fashion magazines, trade magazines, sport magazines.
• Market awareness (consumer, brands, competitors)
• 3 years’ experience in international company
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Fluent English
• Is an advantage to know additional languages
BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES (SEE GLOSSARY OF COMPETENCIES)
• Team Player
• Result Orientation
• Goal Setting
• Planning and Organizing
• Creativity Innovation
Rate this Job
Report this Job
Megamind Consulting (MMC) is a specialist and innovative solution provider with a focus on Recruitment services, to our clients.
MMC has a Blend of technical & functional expertise on cross -
industry domains and a team of proficient individuals helping valued organizations raising niche skilled and capable people.
EA License No. 14C7181
People also viewed
Purchase Jobs in Top Cities
Purchase Jobs in Holland village
Purchase Jobs in Clarke quay
Purchase Jobs in Bugis
Purchase Jobs in Tiong bahru
Purchase Jobs in Harbourfront
Purchase Jobs in Chinatown
Purchase Jobs in Esplanade
Purchase Jobs in Tanjong pagar
Purchase Jobs in Little india
Purchase Jobs in Toa payoh
Vendor development Jobs
Supply chain Jobs
Supply chain management Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
5 tricky job interview questions and answers
What to wear to interviews in the summer season
Fresh graduates, here's a complete checklist for your first job interview
Interview Dress Code
The 10 Worst Mistakes Career Changers Make
5 fun activities to celebrate Chinese New Year in office
10 signs your boss hates you
7 signs your company has a great culture
5 tips to simplify your work life in 2019
How to Stay Happy at Work
Complete Guide on CV Preparation
How to handle an employment gap on your CV
How to turn rejection into renewed opportunity
Top Ten Reasons Why You Need a Cover Letter
Here's what to include in your resume when you apply for a job in Social Media
4 tricks to live frugal and happy in Singapore as an expatriate
Be Paid What You're Really Worth
Five Negotiation No-Nos
How to budget on an entry level salary?
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you