If you have a passion in designing and implementing innovative solutions involving both modern and legacy technology stacks with agile product delivery methodology, then this job is for you.
You are expected to operate as part of a centre-of-excellence that will provide consultancy, know-how, design and code (running software, automated tests and deployment) to wider team within Risk Technology.
• Engage with Business to understand user journeys prioritised for development.
• Deliver user stories in the form of automated unit tests, application code, platform as code, deployment as code and automated tests.
• Participate in Agile ceremony for product development.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Software Engineering
• Strong experience in agile methodologies and test driven development.
• Experience in software development using open source technologies.
• Experience in automated software testing.
• Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
• Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
• Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Familiarity with the .NET framework
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
• Familiarity with SQL LITE and SQL server
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• 5+ years of software engineering experience.
• Must be hands-on software design & development
• Experience with enterprise scale systems.
• Proven ability to work within a team environment.
• Highly effective verbal and written English communication skills.
• Ability to make good / sound decisions and use independent judgement.
• Strong reasoning, analytical and inter-personal skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and time management.
• Good presentation skills.