• Develop new clients BtB, BtC, through cold calling, networking and sales visits
• Create and maintain good relationship with other departments
• Customize events, according to clients expectations
These tasks are not restrictive.
You have at least 5 years of working experience in the related field, in catering sales. Highly motivated and ready to work in a challenging environment, you will get part of an entrepreneurial project. Implication and results are the keys of your success within the group.
The right candidate for this roles comes with the following qualifications and attributes :
• Ability to multi-task
• Proven record in selling and delivering results in operations focusing on customised services
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and written/oral communication skills
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently as needed
• Diploma in hospitality / Tourism or equivalent
• Excellent customer service and able to to interact well with client
Morgan Philips Executive Search is the first digital headhunting company.
We have created an extremely innovative model enabling you to recruit your talent better, faster and cheaper. We have rethought and reworked the two main links in the recruitment value chain - sourcing and consulting. Our consultants are backed up by the power of the Morgan Philips model: 4 talent research centres which enable us to look at 10 times more candidates on average. A community of several thousand experts helping us to identify hidden talent - potential candidates not actively seeking a new position and difficult to find using traditional methods. Our job offers are communicated to more than 9 million potential candidates each month through social networks. Effective assessment tools which evaluate candidates’ personalities more efficiently, as well as their fit with your company’s culture.
Our innovative tools enable us to offer the services of our direct approach professionals at extremely competitive rates, starting from only 18% of gross annual remuneration.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases