• Plan and estimate resources required for organisational change management activities, establish and manage a change budget as part of a project/program
• Ensure that the conduct of all assigned change management activities within the program/project are delivered within the agreed cost/time parameters
• Support the PD/PM to gain project approval
• Assist the Project Director/Manager in the delivery of the project to budget
• Delivery of organisational change management activities within budget.
• Financial budgeting/reporting is in place, visible and reported in an accurate and timely manner as per company process and policies.
• Support validation of alignment of proposed change to organisational strategy
• Develop and implement a change management strategy in conjunction with the change Sponsor that addresses individual, team and organisational requirements, organisational obstacles, areas of risk and defined customer impacts
• Understand stakeholder needs and perceptions to determine the appropriate strategies for enabling and embedding project related change, which may include training delivery
• Manage effective stakeholder engagement, maintaining consistent, clear and concise communications with the customer
• Work with the project team to ensure customer satisfaction with project deliverables
• Work with the customer to ensure that the change is embedded
Customer feedback via customer surveys is positive
• Uptake of new capability meets agreed target
• Apply agreed Change Management Framework, including all practices and templates to implement, transition and sustain the change
• Assess and manage change diagnostics through monitoring, managing and reporting change activities, managing risks , issues, acceptance and effectiveness
• Participate in the continuous improvement of project and governance processes
• Engage the PD/PM to optimise and adjust change activity in line with broader priorities and constraints.
• Embed new ways of working into BAU practices to create sustainable change
• Consistent application of the Change Management Framework
• Successful delivery of project change activities in accordance with agreed plan
• Reporting of appropriate stakeholder feedback at agreed intervals
• Monitor, measure and report on change elements
• Engage change networks in supporting organisational ownership for change, actively supporting the Project Director/Manager in successful delivery of the project/program
• Acts as an SME for change management and communication techniques, provide coaching and mentoring as required
• Demonstrate company values and align culture to achieve business outcomes, adapting own behaviour to changing demands, fostering collaboration across teams / business units to remove barriers and manage resistance to change
• Work with change management peers to improve, develop and promote the change management profession
• Actively helps and supports the project team
• Execution of professional development plan
Skills, knowledge & experience (max 6) Dimensions
3-8 years organisational change management experience including other management experience. Relevant Bachelors Degree and Change Management certification (e.g. Prosci, CMI)
Required Behaviours – Demonstrated management ability, energising staff to engage and support change through partnering and collaborative working with focus on customer and business value and delivering benefits. Role models company values.
Domain Knowledge:- Working knowledge of change management activities and techniques. Competent communication, facilitation, interpersonal and team working skills including a good level of influencing ability. Understands project and change management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures. Broad understanding of specific company domain areas impacted by the change
Working with program delivery leads and senior stakeholders/ administrative personnel.
Project Complexity: Up to Very High. On a smaller project, can manage project discreetly on own. No large employee impacts or cross-Divisional/geographic.
Highly skilled and experience in developing and presenting packs for senior management decision making.
Ability to clearly articulate and define key dependencies across the business, programs, strategy and issues to management stakeholders across various groups and levels.
Developing high level program plans and tracking implementation progress.
Suitable for candidates with consulting/ strategy experience,
- technology + platforms knowledge / expertise
- program management / program support experience an advantage
- proven analytical skills
- good documentation skills essential
- polished communication skills
- exposure to all levels of organisation including Exec level
- experience in Banking/ Finance - markets and investment knowledge
- flexible approach and ability to work with ambiguity, multiple stakeholders, - independent, self-starter, likes problem solving and driving change
- high attention to accuracy within a fast paced environment
- experience with business case developing, estimating costs and benefits. Active management and involvement across updating on progress to external and internal stakeholders
- Facilitating teams and relevant business / technology groups to understand the root causes of issues.
- Ensuring that there’s traction to resolve issues/ risks outstanding.
- Partnering with multiple senior stakeholders to translate their objectives and plans and produce materials for varied audience