CISRUN – Technology Lead - Singapore – Java Lead
At Infosys, we pioneered and perfected the global delivery model, introducing to our customers the ability to move technology work to different locations where talent is readily available and quality is both impeccable and cost competitive. Over the years we have applied this model to a full range of services - both technical and business. Our IT services such as application integration, testing, maintenance and infrastructure management ensure your operations are fully optimized. Our business process outsourcing and management services, such as customer service delivery, human resource outsourcing and procurement handling, drive down process costs while greatly enhancing their efficiencies. Most importantly, as part of our strategic sourcing approach, these services free up resources that can then be deployed to drive transformation and innovation initiativesWanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
- In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Location for this position is Singapore. This position may require no travel
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
- At least 5-7 years of experience Unix, database, and basic knowledge on any programming Language like JAVA/Scripting language etc.
- Good communication with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle/manage incidents and effectively communicate with users, application owner and senior stake holders across all areas
- Knowledge on ITIL processes
- Change management
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Strong understanding of investment management and in-depth understanding of Fund accounting operations in any investment bank.
- Experience in handling operations management for production support engagements, ability to drive operational best practices across the team.
- Ability to handle and effectively communicate with client managers and ensure service delivery in order to achieve customer delight.
- Incident Management (Incident resolution, stakeholder communication, bridge management, post mortem analysis and action items)
- User Ticket management (Backlog review, User interface and manual prioritization)
- Perform Monthly Metrics Analysis, Frequent Failure and Support Efficiency/Automation, Data queries from business partners
- Being involved in Operational risk reduction programs and Change control processes.
- Understand current queue of work items handed over across shifts and review criticality/priority
- Track and ensure progress on allocated queue/mentor team members where necessary
- Planned/unplanned events – Support BCP, Migration, Holiday activities, Open 24*7 shift availability
- Plan and execute transition activities to get into steady state as agreed with client.
- Monitor, review and control support operations in order to meet the agreed SLAs and successfully execute the project.
- Manage client expectations and provide regular updates on project related activities.
- Meetings – Represent the cluster for Scorecard reviews, Feedback trackers
Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations; build tomorrow’s enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks us 19th among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we are at it, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.