This is a key part of our multi-channel distribution strategy and provide our customers with direct financial advisory and comprehensive suite of insurance services.
As a Client Adviser, you will be reporting to the Centre Manager and contribute to sales results by conducting quality financial needs analysis with the customers and advising them on achieving their financial goals.
You will enjoy strong support as well as autonomy for you to achieve success. Responsibilities include :
• Provide financial advice with proper understanding of the customers’ profiles and review of customers’ financial goals
• Maintain long-lasting relationships with both existing and potential customers
• Capitalize on sales opportunities via customer events, financial reviews and branch engagement activities
• Proactively acting on customer leads from our database and setting up appointments with potential customers
• Ensure sales conversion by capitalizing on referrals from Branch Services colleagues
• Attend to enquiries from walk-in customers
• Degree or Diploma in any discipline
• 2 years’ sales experience preferred
• Results driven and motivated by performance-based rewards
• Good interpersonal skills and passionate about helping customers achieve greater financial competency
You will be assigned to one of our 7 Client Advisory Centres. Remuneration package includes a permanent basic salary, attractive monthly and quarterly sales incentives, overseas incentive trips and full employee benefits.
Income was established in 1970 to provide affordable insurance for workers in Singapore. Today, two million people in Singapore look to Income for trusted advice and solutions when making their most important financial decisions. Our wide network of advisers and partners provide life, health and general insurance products and services to serve the protection, savings and investment needs of customers across all segments of society.
Right from the start, Income was made different. Our social purpose of maximising value for our policyholders defines us as a social enterprise as we continue to make insurance accessible, affordable and sustainable for all.
In 2017, Income had over $36.3 billion in assets under management. Our financial strength and diversified investment portfolio is reflected by our strong credit ratings which underpin the delivery of our commitment to customers.
Income’s corporate social responsibility initiative, OrangeAid, is committed to empower a better future for children and youth from disadvantaged backgrounds.
For more about Income, please visit www.income.com.sg.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases