The Government Infrastructure Group (GIG) is responsible for providing the ICT Infrastructure where the whole government will rely on for its digitalization effort and smart nation initiatives. The infrastructure layer covers the data centers, networks, cloud and endpoints. The modernization of the infrastructure and related services are underway and further efforts will be required to drive the adoption of advanced technologies to bring greater value to the country.
If you are someone with strong cloud background and passionate about technology, looking for opportunities to work with a team of practitioners and leading industry experts, we welcome you to join GIG.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Security and Compliance Architect/Engineer
, you will be tasked to lead, design and develop security and compliance solutions for cloud infrastructure and cloud infrastructure services. You will also manage and maintain these solutions that are based on cloud native solutions, customized scripts or software programs or SaaS. As part of continuous improvement, you will need to constantly keep abreast with the latest security trends (on premise and cloud), strategies and innovations so as to recommend and implement effective and up-to-date security and compliance solutions for the Government. Your work will help to enable the Government to leverage on the latest security and compliance technologies in the commercial cloud. What to Expect:
How to Succeed:
- Design and implement the infrastructure security systems on commercial cloud platforms and serve as the deep Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the management of cloud security technology and solutions.
- Constantly explore new solutions and technologies, integrate learning and recommendations for security and compliance.
- Participate in security governance and compliance activities to ensure effectiveness of security controls.
- Guide the cloud security and compliance, identity opportunities for improvement and driving those improvements through the enterprise.
- Work with other Architects Developers/Engineers to balance and rationalize the technical designs to ensure security objectives and risks of building a robust, scalable and secure cloud system are met and mitigated respectively.
- Provide security advisory on development process pertaining to software/product life cycle and management for cloud deployment.
- Contribute to requirements gathering, design and deployment activities in term of Cloud security and compliance aspect.
- Able to resolve or contribute to the resolution of cloud security related incidents.
- Integrate security and compliance solutions like CASB and cloud native security offerings.
- Identify potential and emerging cloud security technologies relevant to innovation in the Government.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineer, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Has minimally 5 years’ experience in designing/implementation/consulting of large-scale enterprise security and compliance solutions especially cloud based projects.
- Strong expertise and understanding of security products and functionalities with at least two Cloud Service Provider
- Demonstrate knowledge in all major cloud and non-cloud security and compliance products, and strategies.
- Has good consultation skills with the ability to convey security ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences and contribute within a team environment.
- The candidate should have attained professional certifications in the following areas with at least 3 years of experience in a security and compliance role:
- AWS/Azure/Google Cloud/VMware
- Possess hands-on experience and good technical skills with proven track records in cloud security related products such as CASB (various vendors), AWS Security Center, Vulnerability Management Solutions (eg Tentable.IO) and Security and Incident Event Management.
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques and Agile practices preferred.
- Possess certification such as CEH, AWS security specialty or CISSP is an added advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills, able to interact professionally with all levels of the organization.