• Manage the process of gathering, analyzing and assessing the current and future threat landscape, as well as providing management with a realistic overview of risks and threats in the enterprise environment.
• Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend and plan the implementation of new or updated information security hardware, software and practices, and analyze its impact on the existing environment. Provide technical analysis and documentation to appropriate teams
• Ensure Cloud Security practices are in compliance with global laws and regulations; provide support and guidance for legal and regulatory compliance efforts
• Monitor potential and actual security incidents; minimize the impact of security vulnerabilities and incidents.
• Provide oversight for outsourced security functions; ensuring SLA/SLOs are met and our policies and procedures are followed
• Conduct cloud security strategy, readiness and discovery assessments; be familiar with cloud security frameworks, compliance requirements and security operations
• Designing and implementing Container Security, API Security, and AWS, Azure, GCP Cloud Security
• AWS, Azure, GCP Native Security Controls
o AWS VPC, AWS SG and NACL, AWS CloudTrail, CloudWatch
o GuardDuty, AWS COnfig, AWS Inspector
o AWS Key Managemnet and HSM
o Data Encryption ( Data at Rest, Data In Transit)
o Tokenization of data at rest and in transit
o Palo Alto firewall implementation.
o Data masking, test data as a service
o Data de-identification for protecting data for regulatory compliance – HIPAA, PCI
o Data Vulnerability management across enterprise
• Application enterprise protection solution, including containers in the cloud
• Perform threat assessments of datacentre, public/private cloud, virtual, and containerized environments.
• Experience with IaaS/PaaS/SaaS Operations.
• Ability to prioritize security risk with an understanding of operational impact.
• Perform risk assessments of proposed cloud services and present results to stakeholders.
• Partner with the SOC team to promote monitoring and compliance validation.
• Experience in GRC ( Governance , Risk and Compliance)
• Cloud and Cloud Security Certifications (CISA /CISSM/CISSP)
• Develop and maintain architectural standards for Cloud-Security services.
• Experience with major Cloud Platform ( Like AWS , GCP and Azure)
• 10+ years IT, Information Security, Audit, and/or Control experience.
• Experience with multiple operating systems and/or security tools.
• 5 years of leadership experience in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders.
• Experience with cloud security architecture and models
o Use of cloud security models in AWS, Azure, Google.
• Experience handling IT incidents
• Experience in Palo Alto firewall implementation on cloud.
• Experience in extending various security tools on clouds.
o Tenable Vulnerability Management
o Symantec DLP (Data Loss Prevention)
o Symantec DCS
o Symantec SEP (Endpoint Protection)
o RSA NetWitness SIEM
o Akamai DDOS
o FireEye HX
o CyberArk PAM
• Knowledge/experience with the latest IT security, control, and audit technologies and standards.
• Knowledge of general societal, legal and regulatory issues related to information protection
• Knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Processes (e.g. network, application development, change control, service desk, web design)