Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs For Women
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Designations
Accounts Assistant Jobs
Admin Assistant Jobs
Operations Manager Jobs
Sales Coordinator Jobs
Jobs by Function
View all Functions
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industry
Jobs by Skills
Customer Service Jobs
Data Entry Jobs
Facilities Management Jobs
Mechanical Engineering Jobs
View all Skills
By Course Type
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Banking/ Financial Services
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
IT/ Computers - Hardware
IT/ Computers - Software
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Courier/ Freight/ Transportation
Engineering, Procurement, Construction
Food & Packaged Food
Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Gems & Jewellery
Government/ PSU/ Defence
Import / Export
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium, Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
Shipping/ Marine Services
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
IT Jobs in Singapore
Cloud Solution Software Architect
Sorry, This job is expired.
Cloud Solution Software Architect
SearchElect Pte Ltd
Keywords / Skills :
Software Development, Solution Design, Presales, Communications, Cloud, CPaaS, Mobile Operating Systems, Android, iOS, WebRTC, Voice, Video, Messaging
7 - 10 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
IT/ Computers - Software
Software Engineer/ Programmer
Team Leader/ Technical Leader
16th Oct 2018
Job Ref code
Key Words: Software Development, Solution Design, Presales, Communications, Cloud, CPaaS, Mobile Operating Systems, Android, iOS, WebRTC, Voice, Video, Messaging
Role: Cloud Solution Software Architect
Industry: Information Technology
Function: Presales, Solution Design
About Our Client
Our client is looking for a Solution Architect profile to join the team in Singapore and work to develop the Cloud solutions business in the APAC region.
Our client is a leading provider of Enterprise communications solutions and services worldwide for many customers in different sectors: education, healthcare, hospitality, transportation, administration, and more. They are transforming the way companies buy, deploy and use technology, providing them with network, communication and cloud solutions to connect everything.
The company has presence in 5 continents, with a team of experts and service professionals supporting over 800,000 clients across 100+ countries globally
• One in two SMEs uses their solution in France
• No. 1 in corporate communication in France and Europe
• Number 3 in network infrastructure in France & Europe.
About the Cloud Solution Software Architect,
The mission of this role is to support the development of the Cloud business in APAC. The client has been recently re-orienting their strategy toward the Cloud and aims at offering their customers with rich, customisable, versatile communication solutions based on new Cloud technologies and business models. They aim to offer a CPaaS platform to offer a complete off the shelf solution for the communication systems of the customers without the hassle of having to build their own. This will provide real time IP voice, text and video at the core, hosted entirely or partially in the cloud, without the cost of extra infrastructure or onsite hardware.
You will be part of the Technical Sales & Services (TSS) team, your role will be to support our Business Development Managers and Account Managers win new projects by being the technology specialist at the center of the projects.
The main steps of this role will be as per below:
• Be the technical reference for Cloud solutions in the APAC region with a specific focus on Cloud technologies (esp. CPaaS)
• Understand the Value proposition of solutions for the different targeted markets
• Define and execute use cases scenarios based on solutions to highlight the relevant value proposition
• Meet with customers together with Sales teams in order to present the solutions and identify needs + opportunities
• Design technical solutions based on Cloud portfolio answering to customer requirements
• Build offer documents articulating the selected technical solutions and what benefits they bring to customers
• Educate and enable Sales & Marketing staff as well as developer community on Cloud technologies and how to best position them on the market
• Interact closely with Product Line Managers and R&D teams in order to influence the development roadmaps in relevance with the market demand
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
• Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Software Architect with some experience in Cloud technologies
• Experience in development role desired
• Years of architecture experience desired in conceptualisation, definition, development and/or implementation of software solutions
• Knowledge of Enterprise communications solutions
• Knowledge of Cloud Computing technologies (SaaS/PaaS)
• Knowledge of Mobile development technologies (Android/iOS)
• Broad and deep technical knowledge: knowledge in several technological stacks at a decent level and good understanding of a few other ones (WebRTC, Android/iOS development, database, etc). Prepared to compose a large number of technical documentation, reports, and diagrams.
• Analytic skills: ability to represent an abstract problem in the form of some finite real object of the system, which can be evaluated, designed and developed.
• Responsibility: Understand the potential impact of all decisions and always look for the right balance between cost and value in the best interest of the company and their customers.
• Communicability: ability to talk with customers in the language of business, managers of all levels, business analysts and developers in their languages, as well as to convince people from different cultures. Strong presentation skills, with the ability to develop and deliver technical presentations with customers and to tailor content to audience as appropriate to include ROI/TCO and the demonstration of financial value. Fluency in English (oral & written) is a must.
• Business acumen: Understand the business strategy of the company and willingness to participate to the achievement of financial targets. Solid understanding of the competitive landscape and ability to articulate the technical differentiation and value proposition of company solutions.
• Management skills: ability to lead a team, which may be distributed and composed of very different specialists (direct or indirect reports)
• Stress resistance: capacity to work with different people from different areas, rapidly changing demands or even with changing business environments, with always a positive attitude
• Position based in Singapore with frequent traveling in the APAC region
• Multicultural environment
• Highly and motivated team player
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.
Mobile Operating Systems
Rate this Job
Report this Job
SearchElect is a specialist search firm serving the mid to senior level APAC technology talent market with a modern, innovative approach. SearchElect is responding to the current market needs of not just farming resumes or qualifying against key word searches but working as a partner to both our clients and candidates. We have a deep understanding of the IT and Telco services industry from Sales to Delivery of IT Outsourcing and Managed Services across the entire IT stack. This allows us to understand the human equity ecosystem required in the modern workplace from Connectivity, Mobility, Cloud, Hosting, Data Analytics, BYOD, KPO/BPO, B2B2C, UC&C wrapped around Capex to Opex Service Delivery models. We qualify against IQ/EQ and align our candidates and clients career expectations to ensure an accurate and sustainable match.
(Employment agency licence no. 11S4620)
People also viewed
Software development Jobs in Top Cities
Software development Jobs in Holland village
Software development Jobs in Clarke quay
Software development Jobs in Bugis
Software development Jobs in Tiong bahru
Software development Jobs in Harbourfront
Software development Jobs in Chinatown
Software development Jobs in Esplanade
Software development Jobs in Tanjong pagar
Software development Jobs in Little india
Software development Jobs in Toa payoh
Software Engineer Jobs
Software Developerer Jobs
Information Technology Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
The 10 Worst Mistakes Career Changers Make
Still Sweating After the Interview?
Why Should We Hire You?
How to 'Be Yourself' in an interview
Avoid the Top 10 Interview Mistakes
How to Stay Happy at Work
Get ready to deskercise this World Health Day!
5 fun activities to celebrate Chinese New Year in office
The pursuit of work-life balance
4 common problems working parents face & how to deal with them
Writing Your First Professional CV
Top Ten Reasons Why You Need a Cover Letter
Make each word count! Top 10 tips for a winning resume
Cover letters that get you the interview
The Art of Superior Communication
4 tricks to live frugal and happy in Singapore as an expatriate
How to talk about salary history (without ending up underpaid)
Be Paid What You're Really Worth
How to budget on an entry level salary?
Five Negotiation No-Nos
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you