Aligns and implements commodity strategies.
Manages the maintenance of agreements with suppliers that provide the structure for all business relationships between Applied Materials and the supply base.
Engages with the PLC process to ensure alignment with the commodity strategies.
Engages new supplier introduction and/or disengagement requirements to/from the Applied Materials supply base.
Support resolution to systemic supply chain issues affecting quality, cost, delivery or lead-time.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:4 - 7 Years
Travel:Yes, 25% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.