Job Description :
Our client is a Asset Management Firm and they are now seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Organise and conduct periodic compliance reviews pertaining to the Financial Advisors Act, MAS Notices and Guidelines.
- Develop/review policies and procedures including manuals on local regulations
- To assist in MAS reporting and notification.
- Maintain regulatory relationship with MAS and respond to queries from MAS
- Assist Compliance Manager on all regulatory compliance matters to discharge duties as and when required.
- Liaise with internal/external auditors on regulatory matters.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
If you feel your experience and professionalism can make an impact with this firm, please submit your details resume to .
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Registration No. R1658237 | EA License No. 11C3510 | Drake International
You may also register at our company website https://sgjobs.drakeintl.com/jobs/
Or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/drakesgtemp/ for more job opportunity!!