Job Description :
Our client is a Wholesale Bank and they are now seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Preparation of Compliance plan and Compliance testing
- Preparation / updation of Compliance manual
- KYC / AML / CFT training for staff
- Preparation and review of AML / KYC policy, procedures and manual complete in all respects
- Daily verification of regulatory limits compliance
- Liaison with MAS and Statutory Authorities/Auditors
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
If you feel your experience and professionalism can make an impact with this firm, please submit your details resume to
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Registration No. R1658237 | EA License No. 11C3510 | Drake InternationalYou may also register at our company website https://sgjobs.drakeintl.com/jobs/
Or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/drakesgtemp/ for more job opportunity!!