Job Description :
Our client is a Corporate Bank and they are now seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to join their team in Singapore.The Role
- To review and update Banks AML-CFT policy
- To keep track of updates in sanction regimes of UN, MAS and OFAC and update List of Sanctioned Countries and circulate it to all branch staff for strict adherence
- To review any suspicious transactions reported by all the staff for possible referral to Suspicious Transaction Reporting Office through STRs
- To advise on day to day AML-CFT issues relating to Trade Finance
- To circulate all AML-CFT related updates to the concerned branch staff and ensure that the relevant materials are available on Intranet for ready access
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
If you feel your experience and professionalism can make an impact with this firm, please submit your details resume to .com .
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided.
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Registration No. R1658237 | EA License No. 11C3510 | Drake International
You may also register at our company website https://sgjobs.drakeintl.com/jobs/
Or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/drakesgtemp/ for more job opportunity!!