Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore. Role:
Compliance & Security Operations ManagerIndustry:
Systems Integration, Information Technology, Managed ServicesFunction:
Security risk and compliance, Security OperationsAbout Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the provision and management of specialist end to end IT infrastructure services and solutions. Their core business is to deliver technology and IT services solutions that support their client's diverse needs across multiple industries.About the Compliance & Security Manager,
- Become the Subject Matter Expert for Managed Services Security, Business Continuity and Security Operations management.
- Create and maintain scorecards and reporting to display risk profile and provide decision making insights to management.
- Coordinate with other delivery practices to address, follow-up, and resolve security issues as part of escalation matrix and process in customer delivery.
- Develop, enhance and own the practice’s processes and procedures.
- Develop internal tools to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Develop and plan out the necessary technology asset’s roadmap and direction.
- Fulfill customer's audit, security and DR or Business continuity requirements.
- Oversee the 24x7 Security Operation Center operations.
- Build, develop and plan the necessary competencies and skills of practicing members.
- Work with the customer and stakeholders to develop and maintain security plans, procedures, and other documentation as required.
- Work with various delivery teams to ensure toolsets used to detect infrastructure security events are deployed on all necessary platforms onto the necessary customer delivery.
- Assist Presales team to grow the Managed Service Security business by preparing offerings and service roadmap
- Assist with data protection initiatives and other programs.
Personal attributes (*Desirable):
- Bachelor Degree with specialization in Computer Sciences, or related discipline.
- 8+ years of directly related practical experience and demonstrated ability to carry out the functions of the job
- Experience in the security solution selling and industry.
- Extensive experience in addressing security policy, compliance and regulatory issues
- Experience conducting or participating in technical assessments of compliance programs (e.g. PCI, SOC 2, ISAE 3402, ISO 27001, MCTS)
- Experienced in service offering development and planning
- Experience and extensive knowledge of Security Information Event Management (SIEM)
- Knowledge with the following technical SOC skills: Incident Response, Log Analysis, TCP/IP, Network Traffic Analysis, Antivirus/Malware, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Packet Analysis Techniques, Event Correlation, and Incident Triage
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CIPP, CISSP are preferred
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Good time management.
- Strong Management within a matrix team structure
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.