Kantar Millward Brown
Helping brands make sense of a digitally driven world
The primary responsibility of the consultant is to manage accounts on a day to day basis and effectively contribute to the efficiency of the business unit. The Consultant contributes to the BU's business success by managing a high performing team to deliver great work. They are also responsible for creating meaningful impact on our client’s businesses and as a key interface between the organisation and our clients. The role includes client engagement, consultancy, study design and analysis, driving preparation and delivery of presentations and reports as well as internal responsibilities such as people management and the implementation of broader business initiatives to improve business performance.
A leading research agency, we help clients to grow great brands and improve marketing efficiency by analysing, interpreting and understanding the world around us. At Kantar Millward Brown, our services include qualitative solutions, neuroscience, brand equity and advertising, media and digital effectiveness. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 9 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Manage accounts to ensure as a team all account deliverables are met while working to agreed budgets
- Accountable for the accurate and timely delivery of account outputs including data tables, KPIs, presentations, reports and workshops – balancing own analysis and creation of deliverables with delegating within the team
- Design appropriate solutions to drive meaningful insight for clients’ needs and their business
- Translate insights into engaging stories with clear and concise implications that will help clients make better decisions
- Develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of your clients and their business in all interactions with clients, and deliverables and analysis conducted for them
- Manage and develop a high performing and engaged team of 1-3 team members
- Identify and pursue opportunities to grow existing client business, revenue and profitability
- Provide a point of view on brand, media and communication issues aligned with Millward Brown philosophies
- Has 5 years experience in the advertising/ market research field.
- Has at least 5 years of client management experience with vast understanding of their needs and challenges.
- Able to develop strong relationships with clients to the extent they actively seek your opinions, information and advice.
- Able to work well with tight deadlines and quick turn around
- Meticulous, attention to detail and have good analytical skills
- A passion for brands and advertising.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
To APPLY please click this link: https://ldd.tbe.taleo.net/ldd03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=KANTARSSA&cws=140&rid=15404