Description:Line of Service
Cloud Computing & NetworkingManagement Level
Senior AssociateJob Description & Summary
A career within PwC Technology Consulting services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopting technology and applications that makes decisions easier, tasks simpler, and drives business results. Simply put, we help companies enable their growth and improve operational efficiencies by developing strategies to harness the benefits of their current technology or by integrating new enterprise systems.
Our certified SuccessFactors consultants will help clients transform and migrate their Human Capital function to SuccessFactors' platform. Leveraging on industry expertise, deep functional experience, we take clients from strategy through execution, identifying and solving business issues and ultimately transforming business through SuccessFactors.
PwC work together with Clients to solve not only technical issues, but also organizational issues that shape the structure and strategy of HR, to maximize the effectiveness of the organization as a whole. We help clients achieve the business objectives as in:
- HR Transformation
- HR Technologies
- Change management
As a SF Functional Consultant, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Involve in business development activities and pre-sales
- Gathering and analyse business needs and requirements
- Build consensus around business processes and design
- Communication of SuccessFactors capabilities
- Consistent and ongoing interaction with client subject matter experts
- Configuration of SuccessFactors application
- Facilitate testing and deployment activities
- Managing project scope and client’s expectation
- Resolve day-to-day project issues
- A recognised Degree
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of how business processes work and integrate and translate into SuccessFactors functional requirements
- Ability to design and drive changes for HR business process re-engineering and organisational change
- Experience with at least one full life cycle SuccessFactors implementation.
- SuccessFactors certifications are required in areas of Employee Central, Performance & Goal, Succession and Development
- Strong understanding on how Employee Central integrate with other modules and SAP HCM will be required
- Implementation experience in areas of Recruiting Management, Recruiting Marketing, Onboarding, Learning Management, ORD, or SAP HCM will be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong client service mind-set with good project management skills
- Flexibility to travel in the region when required.
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
YesGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
March 3, 2019