Deg qualified with min 4 years relevant working experience in systems / projects implementation
Experienced in GL and period-end closing processes, and has accounting knowledge
Ability to set up / refine policies, processes and procedures and draw flowcharts to address control gaps
Our client is a global and renowned financial institution. This is a 12 mth contract and there will be a 2 mth completion bonus at the end of 12 month for a good performer.
For this role, you support day-to-day operations of Finance systems and system integrations to ensure system & data integrity, adherence to relevant policies and controls
- System / User Administrator for Summit, SAP ECC, Concur, DBS Ideal etc.
- Manage user access and master data maintenance (including integration mapping) in Summit, SAP ECC, Concur, DBS Ideal, CitiDirect, etc.
- Prepare test cases and perform user acceptance tests for system enhancements or change requests implementations
- Work with various business functions like Accounting, Consolidation, Treasury, Corp Finance, Operations, Risk Management, O&P, Technology, Corp Sec., etc. to set-up / refine business and system processes and procedures to address control gaps and improve efficiencies
- Develop and document Finance policies and SOPs
- Prepare user guide and provide training / guidance to end-users on use of systems, such as Summit, SAP, Concur
- Perform / review reconciliation between systems to ensure data integrity / accuracy.
- Degree in Accountancy
- 4-6 years relevant working experience, with experience in systems / projects implementation
- Fast Learner and adaptable
- Strong analytical skills and Logical thinking
- Strong understanding of system logics, processes, controls, data flows
- Ability to set up / refine policies, processes and procedures to address control gaps
- Strong documentation and communication skills, able to draw process flowcharts
- Great eye for detail and meticulous
- Proficient in Microsoft office: Word, PowerPoint and Advanced Excel
- Experienced in GL and period-end closing processes, has accounting knowledge.
- Knowledge on Financial Instruments is useful but not a must
- System knowledge in Summit, Concur, SAP ECC 6.0.
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)