Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.Job Purpose
Define and design experiences that drive the world’s best digital bank.
DBS is at the forefront of leveraging digital technology to shape the future of banking. Digital defines who we are, the way we live, work and play. Here at DBS, we recognize that delivering great customer experiences goes hand in hand with providing great employee experiences. As part of the Employee Experience team within DBS Transformation Group, you’ll take part in a new wave of transformation, delving into the complexities of designing enterprise systems used every day by 25,000 employees across 19 markets.
If you have a proven track record of building products that exceed users’ expectations, this opportunity may be of interest to you.Responsibilities
- Support design, build, test, and implementation activities for our internal-facing web and mobile applications
- Assist with defining and prioritizing product backlogs and release plans
- Capture and decompose requirements into clearly articulated specification (user stories) for the development team
- Analyze requirements for business impact and technical feasibility
- Ensure test plans are properly developed and provide testing support
- Collect and utilize qualitative and quantitative data to make value-driven decisions and uphold user experience quality
- Facilitate alignment of requirements between cross-functional teams and stakeholders (business owners, designers, researchers, engineers, vendors, etc)
- 2-3 years of experience building digital experiences
- Working knowledge of Agile development methods
- Familiarity with human-centered design techniques and front-end development processes (Bonus: experience working in a design team, or as a developer)
- You’re task-oriented and organized, with excellent attention to detail
- You’re a holistic thinker and consider multiple angles and perspectives
- You can work collaboratively with stakeholders, users, and multi-disciplinary teams while holding and challenging strong points of view
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.