Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The Contract Staff (Senior), Platform Support – Command Centre will provide operational support for all production practices. This includes facilitating investigation of complex technical issues as well as incident management, escalating, and reporting for DBS Bank Institutional Banking Group Technology.Responsibilities
- Provide 7 x 24 operational support to production support teams including weekends and holidays
- Incident Management and Reporting
- Recovery coordinator for involving the right parties and recording of chronological events
- Point of escalation for support staff or management
- Review all daily activities and ensure completion of shift duties for each team and proper handover
- Coordinate DR testing and audit
- Consolidate and analyse management reports for presentation
- Identify areas of improvements
- Ensure proper guidance, training and mentoring are given to new staff
- Participate in the appraisal and review of staff
- To ensure full compliance to audit requirements, operational standards, procedures and best practices
- Event Management and Logistics Planning
- Lead formal and informal Post Event Problem Reviews (PEPRs) with platform support teams
- Ensures on-time communication to stakeholders on application issues.
- Facilitate and manage business/operations communication during critical issues.
- At least 2 or more years of experience in providing application support with 2 or more years of management experience with ITIL process and project and people management
- Exposure to banking industry is a plus
- Able to work in shift rotation to support the business 24 X 7
- Understanding the SDLC promotion cycle is a necessity
- Dynamic individual with thirst to learn
- Work requires strong teamwork in order to complete tasks efficiently
- Ability to manage multiple teams and motivate them to meet SLA
- Experience in ITIL concepts and best practices
- Discipline and have eyes for detail
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.