Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.Job Purpose
Define and design experiences that drive the world’s best digital bank.
DBS is at the forefront of leveraging digital technology to shape the future of banking. Digital defines who we are, the way we live, work and play. Here at DBS, we recognize that delivering great customer experiences goes hand in hand with providing great employee experiences. As part of the Employee Experience team within DBS Transformation Group, you’ll take part in a new wave of transformation, delving into the complexities of designing enterprise systems used every day by 25,000 employees across 19 markets.
If you have a proven track record of building products that exceed users’ expectations, this opportunity may be of interest to you.Responsibilities
- Coordinate projects that shape the experience of internal-facing web and mobile applications
- Create project plans, timelines, and status updates that ensure timely delivery while adhering to human-centered design methods
- Maintain and continuously improve the UX team’s operational processes
- Balance capacity for the UX team’s pipeline of work
- Work with partners to obtain necessary process approvals, ensuring all aspects of risk, compliance, and process controls are well-managed
- Be the link between cross-functional teams (business owners, designers, researchers, business analysts, engineers, vendors, etc.)
- 2-3 years of experience in a project management capacity, delivering digital products or services
- Knowledge of human-centered design techniques (Bonus: worked within a design team with UX designers)
- Familiarity with common software development practices (Bonus: worked in an Agile environment)
- You’re task-oriented and organized, with excellent attention to detail
- You’re a holistic thinker and consider multiple angles and perspectives
- You are able to work collaboratively with stakeholders, users, and multi-disciplinary teams while holding and challenging strong points of view
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.