- 2 months bonus at end of 1 yr for a good performer
- Open to Big 4 auditors or cands with corporate accounting experience
- Prefer those with HQ/regional office experience
Our client is a renowned/global investment firm. For this role, you are part of the finance department and will interact with finance colleagues in the international offices around the globe. This role sits in Singapore (which is its global HQ), hence offering exposure to the region/globe.
- Perform book keeping and full set closing functions.
- Support the International Office Finance Managers for Budget and Expense monitoring processes
- Review monthly financial/regulatory reporting for all International Offices (across various jurisdictions)
- Oversee the external audit process for all International Offices, from HQ perspective.
- Coordinate with Finance Managers & Outsourced accountants of International Offices for proper accounting and compliance with HQ policies
- Analyse impact of new/revised HQ policies against regulations, accounting standards, for across all International Offices. Engage and coordinate with all stakeholders for effective implementation
- Identify improvement areas in existing policy and processes and develop control procedures and best practices to enhance quality and efficiency.
- Provide training to local finance managers, outsourced accountants and finance managers on HQ policies and SOPs
- Documentation of HQ policies / processes / manuals /framework
- Secondary backup for Finance Managers of International Offices
- Degree in Accountancy or similar accounting qualification
- At least 5-7 years of relevant working experience
- Prefer those with Head Office Controller (gained at HQ level) experience but this is not a must
- Positive attitude, responsible, well organized and meticulous
- Hands on, a team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate and interact with people from all levels
- Ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Open and willing to take on new challenges as the role evolve with changes in work environment
- Knowledge of SAP, Hyperion Consolidation, Workday system is advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) Applications.
- Able to commit to a 1 year contract role
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to email@example.com. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)