Our consultants have managed a wide range of placements and procurement services to a broad base of clients and professionals worldwide. We advance and enrich our careers by building relationships with people from all walks of life.
• A consultant assesses the needs of individual clients and identifies potential candidates, ensuring the "right fit" for both parties and in turn, develops long-term business relationships through sincere and high-quality services delivered.
• In a dynamic and flexible working environment, a consultant has the opportunity to work independently while being part of a team, and be rewarded with recognition and lucrative pay. Consultants are expected to be innovative and creative in refining their craft over time.
• This role can sit in any of our regional offices in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore or Hong Kong.
• An ideal consultant should possess a good degree in ANY discipline.
• A confident, dynamic, creative and flexible individual who possesses good communication skills is highly preferred.
• Applicants with strong track record in sports or other extra-curricular activities will have an added advantage.
Kate Chang Chu Yan
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1332479
earchAsia is Asia's premier provider of human resources and talents.
As the region's largest search team, our proven search process and broad industry expertise have enabled successful placements to be made for local enterprises and multinationals in key Asian cities including Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta.
Our focus is to facilitate the success of our clients whilst enhancing the career opportunities of our candidates. We are committed to ensuring the 'Right Fit'.
Our teams of professional and dedicated Consultants serve your specific recruitment needs in highly specialized and diverse industries and sub-industries including Banking & Finance, Technology, Sales & Marketing, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Engineering, Human Resources, Hospitality and Legal.
Well-trained and mobile Consultants of diverse training and backgrounds constitute our core expertise and talent. We count professionalism, creativity and perseverance as crucial hallmarks of our regional team.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases