Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers our Bank with an efficient, nimble, scalable standard infrastructure through a strategic focus on Productivity, Quality & Control, Operating Models, Technology and People. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
DBS Customer Centre is one of the largest in-house contact centres in Singapore. This award winning Customer Centre has more than 500 dedicated customer service professionals serving a broad customer base ranging from Consumer Banking, Institutional Banking and Wealth Management segments. DBS Customer Centre is dedicated to deliver quality services to all our customers with operational efficiency and employee satisfaction. Responsibilities
- Deliver personalised service over the telephone to customers in call centre on banking products, accounts, and services enquiries in an effective and efficient manner
- Ability to understand customers’ needs and provide appropriate solutions and attention
- Identify cross-sell opportunities during customer interaction
- Consistently deliver excellent quality service to our customers to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Solicit customers’ feedback and identify problem trends for improvement actions
- Degree or Polytechnic Diploma holder
- Good written communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Required to work rotating shift hours including weekends and public holidays
- Open to work in DBS Asia Hub at Changi Business Park or DBS Asia Gateway at Toh Guan
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.