- Job Summary
To provide a consistently high standard of customer service by communicating properly and correctly in order to maintain food customer relations.
- Processing of customer orders (Phone/Email) in consultation with customers to ensure specific requirements are met and follow through with order distribution departments to ensure prompt supply.
- Basic knowledge of systems (web browsers, internet, proprietary internal software).
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries using own initiative including, but not limited to, returns, adjustments (changes and cancellations), replacement copies, and correspondence via email and telephone.
- Prepare to accept one-to-one workplace training to ensure consistent standards of service are achieved and maintained. This includes cross-training in other sections of department to provide adequate coverage.
- Maintain awareness of departmental working practices and existing systems, recommending areas of improvement and providing helpful feedback on system developments.
- Operating appropriate company systems including but not limited to SAP, A2R, Navigate, Sales Force and integrating into daily operations
- Daily, weekly or monthly filing/reporting as needed and may be required to carry out additional tasks as requires.
- Being monitored for quality assurance (phone, email).
COMPANY OVERVIEW: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
We are deeply rooted in the brand identity of Cambridge University Press UK, the oldest publishing house in the world and the oldest university press. It is also the publishing business of the University of Cambridge, one of the world’s leading universities and research institutions.
The Manila office was set up in 2003 when the Press decided to partly maintain its IT systems offshore. It was an attempt to provide a direction towards a new way of developing, implementing, and achieving software processes at a reasonable cost without compromising the brand’s character.
In 2012, the Manila office began to function as Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ). Through its new business identity the Manila office may now generate income by performing qualified services for the Press’s affiliates, subsidiaries, or branches globally.
And in 2014, Cambridge English Language Assessment (CELA) became one of our partners. It is the world’s largest provider of English language curriculums and qualifications for young learners and adults. It is also one of the international examination boards managed by Cambridge Assessment.
Today, the Manila office has grown to 400 plus personnel with expertise in the fields of Information Technology, Digital Publishing, and Customer Services. For thirteen years the Manila office has remarkably made exceptional service and technological contribution to the fulfilment of the Press’s goals and objectives. Currently, the organisation is making initiatives to developing new technological solutions and service innovations to meet the growing needs of our partners within the Cambridge community. Cambridge University Press and Cambridge Assessment are continually making investments to achieve their desired products and services that would enable current and future customers develop better online experience.
IT/Computers - Software
Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Other Customer Service
Full Time, Employee