· Review, update and maintain documentations and internal procedures.
· Provide regular management reports, and incident reports where required.
· Ensure that IT risks taken in own areas of work are controlled within approved limits.
· Manage security projects and implementations to mitigate IT risks and comply with MAS or audit requirements
· Assess and review existing processes/baselines and security measures to ensure they are working effectively
· Assess and review firewall and proxy requests for implementation
· Providing advice and consultancy where needed.
Technical certifications (preferred)
· Strong stakeholder management
· Strong influence skill
· Strong technical skills in one or more of the following (application and operating system hardening, vulnerability assessments, TCP/IP, Intrusion detection systems, firewalls, log review, incident management) is preferred
· Ability to weigh business risks and enforce appropriate information security measures
· Knowledgeable in ISO 27002 information security standards and MAS regulation requirements.
· At least 5 years of work experience in supporting IT/Cyber security operations, project implementations.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases